Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Uniball Signo 207 has "cult" following


I was getting a phone # from a friend when he whipped out his pen to write it down. I asked, "Is that a 207?" I could tell by his smile that he was "in the know" about this fantastic pen. When I bought my first 207, the silver one in the picture with the clear mushy grip, it was immediately siezed by my husband, claiming he needed it for "business." I bought this pen only because it was personally endorsed by Frank W. Abagnale, Jr. (hint--think Leo DiCaprio). My husband has since used up all the ink it it, which I thought was statistically impossible. So I had to get another 207, a black one, and brought home his friends blue and purple. Nothing but compliments on this pen which cost less than $3. My friend says many of his friends have discovered this pen on their own, and swear by it, as we do. So now we're all part of the 207 cult. I have a nice red 207 that has never been used that I have placed in a position of honor upon my family altar.

No comments: