Thursday, October 26, 2006

Some Recent Irritations

A few things that have gotten under my skin this week:

1. The schoolbus driver in front of me who threw out a styrofoam cup out of the driver's window. You know, the huge white ones with a half life of about 668 years? What a great example she is setting for her young charges in her care.

2. The public utility truck and trailer full of who knows what kind of crap that pulls out in front of me on my way to work. This fine city employee couldn't be bothered to drive more than 10 miles an hour. You see,
he was already at work. I, however, was trying to get there.....

3. The kind gentleman with whom I occasionally work with whom I offered a cup of coffee. He came back 45 minutes later asking for another. I only have a 4 cup coffee maker, so that killed that pot. But the clincher is that he didn't close the french vanilla creamer all the way, so when I went to shake it vigorously, as is my custom, (I made a 2nd pot), I got it all over God's green acre!

4. My daughter's kindergarten teacher taking her 5th day off since school started in August. Don't you people have like 3 months off in the summer to galavant around?

No comments: